Friday, April 8, 2011

I'm baaaack!


This picture was taken more than 30 years ago by my friend, Carol on the front steps of her parent's house.

I can't believe it's almost 2 years since I have posted. I was talking to a dear friend (whom I reconnected with on FB) and I was telling her that I had a blog that I have let lapse. Well, that got me to thinking and I really enjoyed posting, even tho I don't think anybody read it, so here I am. It has been a hell of a 2 year span. I am alone now and miss Bobby every day. He shot himself 6 days after our 30th anniversary. He was quite ill both physically and mentally and chose to end the pain himself and not wait around. Every time I hear a song, drive down a stretch of road.... often the weirdest and most obscure things remind me of him and fill me with sadness. And the sadness paralyzes me.

My oldest son has gotten me through this. In the beginning, literally leading me by the hand through foggy days.

Enough. I am taking a course in massage therapy at a terrific school. I am trying to build a new life. The teachers are great. The curriculum is great. The fellow students are great.

No comments: