Monday, April 11, 2011

It Might be Spring


http://comics.com/pearls_before_swine/

I hope this link works. It is today's Pearls Before Swine in which Rat tells Goat that if he wrote above a men's urinal, he would get more reader than people who read his blog. That's kinda how I feel, but I don't care and I have no desire to write a message above a men's urinal.

It is warm and lovely today and I actually went outside and worked in my garden for an hour. I tore up the old mulch-anti-weed paper and pulled out most of the tall weeds from last year since I never touched my garden last fall. It was all I could do to get out of bed and feed the dogs last fall. And in spite of my crabby mood, it felt really good to be outside for a little bit & listen to the birds and feel the warm breeze. Of course tomorrow it is supposed to be 30 degrees cooler and rainy. Which suits me fine. One nice day a week is all I can handle.

1 comment:

johnev said...

Pearls moved today and the archives only go back to mid May.
Maybe we all should lurk a little less, isn't The Hawthorne effect a good thing? I like your style when its not sad it makes me smile.