Thursday, April 14, 2011

Quack, Quack



I was in my bedroom this morning when the dogs went ballistic, barking like crazy. And I faintly heard what sounded like ducks quacking. Hmmmm. So I finally got up and looked out back and lo and behold. I had two visitors. Unfortunately I only got a couple of pictures. But it was fun.

The other night while walking around Lowes looking for garden soil (I had my muscle with me to lug the huge bags, eldest son), I got a text message on my phone and while I was replying I got a low battery notice. This surprised me as I plug the phone in every night and had barely used it that day. So when I got home I plugged it in. Next morning it said it was charged, but no go. I was all set to go to AT&T store today, but tried taking the battery out one more time, charging again. And it worked! I do not use my cell phone exclusively like many people, but I was lost without it.


No comments: